In this sense, The Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 from December, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). Also complies with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Responsible: PROMOELROCIO S.L..
- NIF: B90475773
Registered in the commercial register of SEVILLA, tomo 6827, book , section , folio 1, leaf 125085, inscription 1.
- Home: C / Architecture, nº5 - Plta.7, Pta.6 - CP.41015, Sevilla - Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone contact: 955106222
- Website: https://promoelrocio.es
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that are adjusted to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will previously inform the User with absolute transparency..
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the website, you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or on a page.
The Owner informs you that your personal data has the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, You can contact the Owner and request information about the data that is stored and how it has been obtained, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the owner's files.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request together with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative purposes., legal or security.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, write a comment on an article or page, If you subscribe to their newsletter, you are providing information of a personal nature for which the person responsible is the Owner.. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, Name and surname, physical address, Email address, phone number, and other information. By providing this information, give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed and stored by — Grupo Loading Systems S.L. — only as described on pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, Email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer Users' queries.
For example, The Owner uses this data to respond to messages, Doubts, complaints, Comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the treatment of personal data, Questions regarding the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website..
- Feedback forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, Email address, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects..
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner's social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks on these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, Cardholder takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to avoid loss, misuse, improper access, divulgation, alteration or destruction of the same.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner processes are:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion..
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), THAT 94043, U.S ("Google").
Google Analytics utiliza "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
More information in: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links that the Website contains..
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, full, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard..
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published..